Pamper Hamper - November 20th - 12 pm
Learn to make your own beautifully scented bath and shower products at home, all with natural ingredients.
This Pamper Hamper class hosted by our very own Soap-Star Mel will have you making everything from bath bombs and body butter to shower scrubs. With a range of scents and flowers, you’ll be working with natural ingredients to fragrance your products and add dermatological properties.
All products made will be plastic-free and vegan, also included are glass jars and bottles for storage of your custom-made soaps, scrubs, and body butter. (Let’s help make the bathroom a plastic-free zone!)
* Saturday 20th November, 12 pm to 1.30 pm (please allow until 2 pm)
* 90-minute class, hosted via Zoom.
* Menu: 1 x Chocolate orange body butter. 1 x Sugar body scrub. 1 x bath salts. 2 x bath bombs. Included is a hamper box to assemble.
* Vegan, animal-friendly products
* This experience is based on one zoom log in, making 1 complete hamper.
* Additional hamper sets available - please see the drop-down menu.
As well as your very own handmade scented soaps you will have the knowledge and skill to carry on making bath and shower products (gifts sorted for a lifetime!)